Monday, May 12, 2008

What came first....


I got the best answer I've ever heard today:
Aubs, "Case, which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
Case, "The Chicken because it had to lay the egg."
Aubs, "But how did the chicken get there if it didn't hatch?"
Case, "God poofed it up."

Yeah, simple as that. No hesitation @ all :-) I love that kid. He makes me smile =)

Quick update:

-Saturday was the parade and I finally got on Facebook again after about 2 months :-P
-Yesterday I bought my swimsuit for FL, (not a bikini but absolutely adorable, Juicy Couture Beach Chiffon Halter Swimdress ) drove to N-berg to drop off a Bday present, and got all my class stuff in by 12am
-Tonight I have my annual Conference Ministerial Candidate interview with 2 Ministerial Appointment Committee liasons to make sure I'm on track for ordination
-Tomorrow is state inspection day at work and I'm going to drop stuff off at GFU before FL
-Wednesday is my last day at work
-Wednesday night we fly out for FL @ 10:40 or something and fly all night =)
-Thursday we'll hang out all day at the Florida Mall and spend the night at the All-Star Music Resort at Disney, (but we aren't doing the theme park thing again)
-Friday we head due east to Cocoa Beach for 2 weeks of surfing, music, sand, NASA, and a little shopping with hw here and there ;)

Yep, that's all for now. I'm tired. Talk to people in real life someday soon :-P haha

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones