Monday, July 14, 2008

Catalina and Her Love


Catalina of Her Love-
I love you my dear beyond this time,
With an emotion beyond reason.
How I wish to be thine,
As patience endures this season.

A time to embrace, a time to refrain,
And yes, a time to love.
Yet my paper shows the tear-stain,
As I plead to above.

You're out there somewhere in this world,
I wish that I knew where.
You'd have my heart in hand to hold,
And run your fingers through my hair.

Please Father! I'm patient! I'll wait!
Please show me a glimpse of him.
I'm here, your daughter, your Cate,
But my hope begins to dim.

He of His Love-
Catalina I love you deeply,
But I don't know it yet.
I know I have real love to see,
The absence drains like a debt.

Yes you sense it too,
Of what we'll someday share.
When you love me and I love you,
A feeling of tenderest care.

I'll wait for you and you for me,
Until God's perfect time.
Though we long to wrench free,
We must await His sign.

I long also to give you my heart,
Its courage, care, and protection.
Two souls made to fit from the start,
May mock cupids bow and potion.

Both Together-
Father- please keep us, grow us,
'Til we match perfectly.
Feeling half-empty we will trust,
That halves made whole we'll be.

Yeah- kinda pathetic I know :P but I felt like writing gushy stuff, so this was a 20 minute project just now :-) hehe owell, hope you enjoyed it.

Foundry meeting this Friday!!! Bring a friend, come hang out :-)
Let me know if need a ride =)

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones