Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today


Praying.....
Wishing.....
Wondering...
Hoping......
Learning....
Sharing.....

The church planters conference today was a good resource =) Met lots of people from the Portland area that are doing similar things, and got to listen to the pastor from Imago Dei speak on Preaching to transform today's culture. I'm glad I went.
Had my meeting with the lead pastor about my goals for the ministry and job description. That went really well, got some insight on the vision for the rest of the church and how what the kids and youth are doing fits into the larger picture :-)
I've only heard back from about half of the people I contacted for the college group- I'd love to hear from you! Which day(s) would work the best to get together? I'm thinking the third Sunday from now, but let me know what works for you all =) anyone college-age etc is welcome to join us and bring a friend if they want to.
I'm working on the storyboard for my next movie. Live action this time. Let me know if you'd like to help with it =)
Alright, I'm headed to bed now. Time to get some reading done :-P hehe

and I go to sleep
Wishing.....

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones