Sunday, May 10, 2009

Countdown to Florida


I'm going to be in Florida for 2 weeks beginning Wednesday evening.

My goal is to post a picture of the day here, and the rest of my pictures on FB every day with a short devo/verse of the day. If I don't, feel free to bug me incessantly ;-)

I will be posting weekly Youth Group devos/schedule, and hope to host an online Bible study time next Sunday and the Friday or Sunday after that =) I'll let you know more as this transpires.

I'll be available on FB, Email and cell if you need or want to chat while I'm away.

Foundry Youth Summer Kick-off will be June 5th-6th! -ALL_NIGHTER!- We plan to go to the drive-in in Newberg or the Joy theatre in Tigard, then come back to play Wii, eat, watch movies, have a shelf-painting contest etc =D Feel free to invite lots of friends- just let me know so that I can plan for drivers/chaperones :-)

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones