Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Breathe




An adults' version of a bedtime prayer.... Just breathe by Pearl Jam


Yes, I understand that every life must end, uh-huh. As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, uh-huh. Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love, Some folks just have one, yeah, others, they've got none.
Stay with me... Let's just breathe...
Did I say that I need you? Did I say that I want you? Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see, No one knows this more than me. As I come clean... I wonder everyday, as I look upon your face, uh-huh. Everything you gave And nothing you would save, oh n.o Nothing you would take Everything you gave... Hold me til I die Meet you on the other side...


-
---
-

Stop. Quit reading for a moment and look around you. Feel your own breath and heartbeat. It's nothing less than beautiful- you're alive, moving, living, breathing.
Now- what do you do with that breath? Every time you breathe it is life-sustaining and energizing.... allow it to fill you; to enable you to do what God has called you to.
That's all.

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones