Sunday, April 25, 2010

Interlude


My blog is currently in an interludial state of being :-)

in·ter·lude  -

noun
1.
an intervening episode, period, space, etc.
2.
a short dramatic piece, esp. of a light or farcical character, formerly introduced between the parts or acts of miracle and morality plays or given as part of other entertainments.
3.
an instrumental passage or a piece of music rendered between the parts of a song, church service, drama, etc


While everyone else on earth seems to be finishing up their terms at school, my school has 2/3 of the quarter to go until finals.
This coupled with the amount of travel I will be doing in the next two months, (Colorado/Kansas, Florida, church conference etc.) my amount of blogging time will be minimal, so I'm going mobile!

As you might have noticed, my tweets will come in here to entertain, along with the music, in the interlude. So, enjoy, take a break from constantly checking my blog, (since everyone does- duh! ;-] ,) and watch the story of my trips file through in tweet-form.


-Blessings!


PS- Foundry Youth will have a couple of Bible studies over Tok Box (vid-message) while I'm away, and I will post devos on the youth blog. If you'd like to receive the url for the study, plz email me or join our FB group =) l8r!

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones