Monday, August 11, 2008

God is...


amazing =)

Thank you Father for all you're doing. For all you are. For all you've made. You've made some amazing people, and I thank you for bringing such people into this world and for who they are. I don't deserve any of these blessings, and I want to shout and sing with how excited I am about everything you are doing! I don't think I've ever been so happy Lord. I want to know what you're up to, yet I don't because I know I'm not supposed to yet. It's like you've set Christmas presents out really early and I have to just think about it and be patient. I pray for that patience. I don't want to jump ahead of your plan and cause disappointment. I want what you have set forward in your plan, nothing more or less. Please give me patience. Give us patience. To wait on you.
Please speak to us of what you've planned so that we can follow you. Keep my heart open to what you would say.
I love you Lord.

Amen


That's the North Star. in the upper left and the glow on the bottom right is from the moon :-)

1 comment:

called 2 shepherd said...

nvm- the star isn't the North star :-) but it's beautiful anyway

-Katie

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones