Saturday, October 11, 2008

This Week


... has been the best thing that has ever happened to my sister and I. We've always gotten along pretty well for two girls of such an age difference who live and work in such close proximity could. But this week, my parents went to Bend for 4 days 3 nights. Aubs and I watched the kids- I in charge, she helping.

We got along amazingly... in fact we did better than get along, we had fun together. Singing and catching each others' phrases and making up songs. Playing games and tagteaming to keep the boys and house in one happy piece :-)
I think it was that there wasn't the stress of needing things done in a certain order or time that didn't fit the needs of the current time. We had a list of what needed to be accomplished daily, and were able to work together to make sure that was done.

Now mom and dad are back. And Aubrey and I just stopped and looked at each other, realizing that this week was amazing. It was fun, and the stress was good stress =)


On a different note- went to the Berg today for the QM photoshoot =D that was amazingly fun. Got around with Aimee, was in a bazillion pictures- funny and 'serious.' and now they are all swingdancing downtown... I couldn't go, but I'll go dancing with them sometime soon =)

Well, its a marvelous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
neath the cover of october skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And Im trying to please to the calling
Of your heart-strings that play soft and low
And all the nights magic seems to whisper and hush
And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush
-Moondance by Van Morrison

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones