Wednesday, October 1, 2008

update


-Classes are in full swing now, love my teachers.

-Ministry is beautiful, I can't stop thinking about it. I keep feeling prodded to focus there more, that since it's my life it should have some more focused time =)

-And I love my weekly trips to Newberg. There is such a peace in it. Beautiful =)


On another note- I've found a new form of exercise.... dancing. I used to dance a lot, took ballet and hebrew dance and did some clogging on my own, but it's been a while. So I started watching this show on fit tv called Shimmy... yeah it's belly dancing, but it's really fun! Especially if I'm just doing it with my sister- I don't know if I could do it in a class with other people ;-) the official costumes are beautiful, but a bit much for me.... or too little if you know what I mean :-) lol

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones