Tuesday, April 8, 2008


Hawk Nelson- Somebody Else/Arms Around Me/Turn it On

If I sold this guitar and a piece of my heart for you
Would you hop on a bus and leave just because would you

Are these dreams overrated?
Running from myself

I used to be somebody else
I'm holding out for a good reason

.................

I'm not big on waiting
I could use some patience
This time I'm not afraid of losing
Cause I'm not one to frown when
The sun is going down and
I'm happy to just wait on You

Wrap Your arms around me I know
Trying hard not to let go
Every time I stand up, I fall without You
When You wrap Your arms around me I know
With me wherever I go
And nothing matters at all when You're here

.............

Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on again
Make it strong, sing your song to the very end
Cause tonight we're alive and breathin'
Can you hear me, everyone near me

Verse of the Day from Air1"Praise the LORD with melodies on the lyre; make music for him on the ten-stringed harp. Sing a new song of praise to him; play skillfully on the harp, and sing with joy. "

Psalm 33:2-3, NLT

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones