Friday, April 25, 2008

Tattoo!


Yeah I know- the angle of the pic is a little funny and fuzzy :-P but it was on my phone, by me. You can even see a little of that old bruise on my shin from sword fighting with my bros :P haha, I should cut that pic down when my internet works again.

This is the design I ultimately picked and there it is! I've waited 6 years and it's EXACTLY what I wanted =) It comes from my fav verse Joshua 1:9- Be strong and courageous, do not fear anything! I am the Lord your God and I will be with you even to the end of the age." And it will always be there to remind me of that promise and admonition :-)

PS- our Internet is down at home, but I'm hitting the library every 1-2 days for school stuff until it's back so if you need to get a hold of me I'll get it eventually :-)

19 DAYS UNTIL FLORIDA!

Verse O the day
Do not worry about anything, but in everything, with prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God.

3 comments:

Kristiny-Head said...

The tattoo looks pretty different from the original design, but I really like it. I will have to see it in person. Congrats on finally getting it! Did it hurt much?

called 2 shepherd said...

Thanks!
Yeah, I took him my origial design and asked if he had any ideas of something that was similarily ornate but not overdone... and slightly less pointy-gothic. And that's what he drew :-) it's pretty much exactly what I had pictured in my mind! so yeah, i'm happy =D
It hurt a little to begin with, but you kind of get used to it after a bit and it doesn't bother you so much.
In general if a person isn't good with pain the smaller the tattoo is the better they can handle it. It is a little bigger than I had originally thought also, but it turned out just right :-)
I can't wait to show it to you!

Kristiny-Head said...

Awesome

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones